CompIntelligence is looking for a candidate with creative forward-thinking and diverse leadership abilities. Working within the overall CompIntelligence framework, this person will create and grow an effective and profitable consulting organization focused on the implementation of Enterprise and Corporate Performance Management (EPM/CPM) software from both Oracle and OneStream.
The Practice Leader will responsible for developing, managing, and expanding the consulting practice by providing industry expertise both internally and externally. This individual will develop strong relationships with existing customers and employees, create a leadership presence in the marketplace through public appearance, creating and hosing functions, user groups or other events.
The Practice Leader have overall responsibility for consulting services and delivery, client relationships and sales pursuits, promotion of the CompIntelligence brand, staffing and metrics.
Consulting Services & Delivery
- Hiring and mentor staff to meet the customer demand
- Identify proper staff profile and skills for project teams
- Forecast upcoming projects and staffing
- Lead large scale implementations and provide project oversight and senior level client communication
- Work with Project Managers to ensure on time on budget project results
- Manage utilization and realization and other metrics aligned with corporate goals
- Profit and Loss responsibility for the practice
Client Relationships & Sales Pursuits
- Build a strong reputation by delivering customer references though successful implementations and customer support
- Utilize existing contacts and relationships to expand the customer base and identify prospects
- Partner with internal sales as needed for new business sales pursuits
- Collaborate with OneStream and Oracle sales to close new business
- Educate clients on CompIntelligence services offerings
- Build estimates for implementations and provide proposals to prospects and customers by learning their business requirements
- Understand the competitor landscape in the practice area
- Identify market priorities and provide insight to sales and partners
- Bring a creative approach to the consulting marketplace and software implementation methodologies.
- Represent CompIntelligence in industry conferences and forums
- Drive thought leadership in practice area (blogs, points of view, formal campaigns, etc.)
- Participate in webinars, summits, media interviews, etc. representing CompIntelligence and practice area
Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience in the practice area including: Finance and Accounting knowledge, working knowledge of EPM/CPM technologies, project management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree required and a graduate business degree preferred
- 15+ years of experience managing complex business relationships is preferred, ideally with a Big 4 consulting company
- 15+ years of Finance and Accounting domain experience, including experience with EPM/CPM process and technology
- Finance or Accounting certification is a plus
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts
- Possesses aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Experience working with senior business partners and C-level clients
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively internally and in client facing situations
- Strong project management skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to define and manage to metrics
- Experience creating thought leadership and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise would be an additional benefit