CompIntelligence is seeking an experienced marketing professional, who will bring energy and enthusiasm, to lead our marketing efforts, help develop strategy, oversee, and contribute to the execution of our marketing plans. The marketing professional will use a variety of inbound and traditional marketing tactics to build brand awareness, generate leads, and create demand in the market for our products and services.
The Senior Director of Marketing must excel at strategies including marketing automation, content creation, branding, social media, SEO, PPC ads, blogs, events, and webinars. The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical, with design and writing experience required to create high-quality, compelling content and campaigns. They must also be comfortable with content management and marketing automation systems.
- Develop and implement marketing, communication and brand strategies for new and existing – products and services, including digital and print marketing campaign events
- Overall responsible for marketing budget, brand management and corporate identity
- Collaborate closely with management team to define, develop and maintain marketing materials, programs, promotional campaigns, editorial strategy and publishing schedules
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Create new product branding from start to finish – creating the story, promoting to the website and other digital outlets and managing content creation
- Create, produce, and edit compelling content that supports various channels to attract, nurture, and retain audiences (e.g., product info sheets, webinars, blog posts, social media content, videos)
- Manage digital presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Lead conference management, maintain the marketing calendar for major conferences throughout the year and collaborate on each event’s planning, logistics, collateral creation, vendor coordination and onsite support
- Oversee the revamping of the website and ongoing website management
- Utilize HubSpot and Lusha (sales contacts database) to set up, create workflows, maintain contact lists, create campaigns and design landing pages in support of our awareness and selling efforts
- Implement SEO recommendations and make changes as needed to our website
- Manage and improve lead-generation campaigns and measure results
- Develop and maintain competitor analysis to ensure effectiveness of marketing strategy
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing effectiveness for executive team
- At least 10 years of marketing B2B experience with at least 1-2 years of financial technology industry experience
- Corporate Performance Management industry experience preferred or similar
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles with progressive responsibility
- In-depth understanding of traditional marketing techniques, as well as inbound marketing and content marketing strategies
- Current knowledge of trends, technologies and marketing methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, social media, etc.
- Proven ability to manage projects, editorial calendars, and event logistics
- Experience with marketing automation software and content management systems (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with prospecting software
- Experience managing campaigns with Google Ads and/or other paid media channels
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to manage and mentor staff
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is a full-time position preferably based in our Oxford, CT offices. We offer a competitive base salary, as well as annual bonus potential. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and PTO plus holidays.