The CompIntelligence Consulting Practice is growing! We are looking for candidates with high energy, creativity and forward-thinking finance and technology skills to work in a dynamic and fast paced FinTech consulting organization. Working within the overall CompIntelligence methodology, you will design, implement and support Corporate Performance Management (CPM) systems for our clients, providing industry insight, driving greater efficiency in finance and accounting, for financial consolidations, planning and forecasting processes. If you have a foundation in finance, accounting, and/or tax, and are adept at technology, enjoy collaborating with accomplished, dedicated colleagues, CompIntelligence is the place for you.
- Provide finance and accounting acumen for implementations of the OneStream Platform, for mid-sized to fortune 500 clients, across multiple industries
- Embrace a learning and collaborative culture, where you will learn the OneStream Platform and implementation methodology through CompIntelligence’s renowned Education Services organization
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements needed for a successful implementation and completion of projects
- Work with project team Architects and Consultants to determine the application design that meets the businesses needs for global financial consolidations and financial planning solutions
- Create metadata and workflows from client ERP systems through to consolidated reporting
- Develop automated workstreams for clients forecasting and planning processes
- Build financial reports and dashboards for global financial reporting and analysis
- Implement client specific requirements under the office of the CFO such as Cash Flow, Tax Provisioning, Account Reconciliation, Specialty Planning and other OneStream Marketplace solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate finance, accounting or audit
- MBA and / or CPA a plus
- Strong technology background, interest in emerging technologies, financial applications and systems
- Passion for excellent customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel effectively
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-driven individual with the ability organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Enthusiasm to contribute to a positive, supportive, and collaborative work environment
- Knowledge of OneStream, Oracle Hyperion, Essbase, HFM, FCCS, EPBCS, Tagetik, Host/Planful or similar applications a major plus
Founded by a team of financial performance and compensation software executives, CompIntelligence was born out of a need in the marketplace for tailored solutions to improve performance management and equity compensation solutions. Since its beginnings in 2002, CompIntelligence has been driven by the mission of putting relationships first – from our team members to partners and clients. We value a family-first workplace where collaboration, communication, and mentorship are at the heart of what we do. Our culture reverberates through each project we work on, resulting in a reputation for project success, client satisfaction and service excellence.
CompIntelligence is an equal opportunity employer.