A strong team of professionals dedicated to the stock plan industry.
Applying Our Expertise to Reach Your Goals
Clients and partners come to CompIntelligence for our industry-leading expertise, our understanding of process and project management, and our ready access to a large network of resources with applicable knowledge and skillsets.
We believe there is no single answer to solving our clients’ business challenges. Customized solutions are the key to solving complex business issues in our industry or implementing a new plan or vendor efficiently and effectively. Our responsibility to our clients is to combine our expertise with our vast experience of past projects to provide the right solution for our clients through both technology and business solutions.
CompIntelligence has over 50 employees across the United States and Canada. The majority work out of our Connecticut offices, and we have additional employees in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Texas, Tennessee, California, Florida and Montreal.
Stock Plan Expertise
- Professional resources, subject matter expertise, technical services & products – no other stock plan service team delivers this total solution of products and services. We work with you to manage, administer, communicate and, sometimes, automate your equity compensation programs.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Home to the largest network of qualified stock plan professionals, we help you fill a position or find your next career opportunity.
- Stock Plan Administration
- Whether you’re filling a short-term gap or need a long-term resource as an extension of your team, we have skilled equity plan pros ready help when you need them.
- Advisory Services
- Ensure that your equity plans and professes are performing at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
About Our Partners
- We partner with the industry’s leading firms and professionals to build a solid network committed to providing superior business solutions to our joint clients.
At CompIntelligence, client success is priority number one, and our close partners help us guide our clients through today’s unique equity compensation challenges. Our philosophy is not to partner with any and all providers in our industry but to build strong, deep partnerships with firms that are synergistic and enthusiastic to work with CompIntelligence. Together, we deliver superior solutions that leverage each other’s strengths to bring the most value to our clients.
Our comfort with complexity and diversity, combined with the industry knowledge of our consultants, make us uniquely qualified to analyze and help our clients understand the direction of the industry and its technology.
On any given day, we work with many different systems, many different equity types, and many different vendors to overcome the challenges of the ever-changing requirements of our industry. The nature and definition of our business demands that our expertise is constantly deepening, and CompIntelligence shares this knowledge and gives clients new insights into ways to tackle critical issues in compensation plan management.
- How to Improve Efficiency Between Your Stock Plan & HRIS/Payroll System
- You may already have automations set up from your HR/payroll system to your equity vendor. However, you’re most likely struggling to route data in the opposite direction – from your equity system to HR/payroll. In this webinar, we will review the benefits of a routeback and common payroll system file challenges & solutions. Plus, hear real case studies from Yelp and Amgen about how they solved their payroll input challenges – and how you can take a page from their book to improve your processes.
- Time to Review Your Vesting Process?
- The vesting process for Restricted Stock & Performance Stock awards can be complicated. Stock Plan Administrators are often juggling the demands of multiple stakeholders, managing several different system inputs, and ensuring operational processing, all while adhering to a very tight timeline. To top it off, accuracy is critical to SOX compliance! So how do you meet the demands and timing of an RSU or PSU vest, while avoiding missing tax codes, processing terminated employees, and dozens of other common errors? In this webinar, we review a typical vesting process and identify effective ways to improve your workflows to maximize accuracy and efficiency.
- Your Journey to System Integration
- Everyone does it. You have those reports you run that you have to cut, paste, reformat, add formulas, add a pivot table, etc. Manual data manipulation equals lost productivity, increased costs, and increased risk. This session compares and contrasts actual experiences and “journey” to automation. This session gives real life examples of experiences and provides examples of simple tips that attendees can put into action on their own without having to hire a consultant.
- Manual Labor Lunacy
- In today’s world of data we all need information now. With different systems such as HR, Payroll, Stock Administration, etc. it is more imperative that these systems communicate with each other. This session addresses real life experiences with integrating multiple systems thereby eliminating the need for manual entry and allowing the data to be accessible exactly when needed. Once the integration and automation is complete, you’ll now have time to focus on your core business and responsibilities.