The CompIntelligence Consulting Practice is growing! We are looking for knowledgeable tax candidates with high energy, creativity and forward-thinking finance and technology skills to work in a dynamic and fast paced FinTech consulting organization. Working within the overall CompIntelligence methodology, you will embrace the OneStream Platform driving finance and tax transformation, along with the OneStream Marketplace Tax provision to helping our clients leverage OneStream to improve their Tax Provision and Filing processes by supporting and automating internal and external operations of multinational tax departments.
- Provide support for Tax Provision, Apportionment, and Tax Automation scoping and requirements assessments.
- Conduct Tax Provision design sessions in conjunction with the Platform Architect.
- Identify areas where OneStream can streamline and improve tax processes.
- Support application development throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Enablement of the OneStream Market Place Tax Provision and Tax Package applications.
- Provide team collaboration for implementation and deployment efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent required
- 2-3 years of Tax functional processes, for Tax Provision, National, Local and Group filings. Knowledge of Foreign and Domestic tax reporting.
- We are looking for knowledgeable functional and technical professionals with an excellent general knowledge of both international and domestic tax provision, knowledge of State and Local apportionment, temporary and permanent differences, and overall Tax reporting processes.
- MBA and / or CPA a plus
- Ability to work with various clients to drive client success in the delivery of EPM/CPM implementations and transformations
- Having an ability to understand key tax processes and translate those requirements into OneStream
- Building and mentoring team members
- Delivering quality work in alignment with key business metrics
- Experience using or implementing third-party direct or indirect tax systems (such as ONESOURCE, Corp Tax, Hyperion/Oracle Tax Provision/Cloud Tax Reporting etc.)
- Ability to analyze requirements, writing functional/technical specifications.
- Experience defining data and reporting needs for a tax department.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information.
Founded by a team of financial performance and compensation software executives, CompIntelligence was born out of a need in the marketplace for tailored solutions to improve performance management and equity compensation solutions. Since its beginnings in 2002, CompIntelligence has been driven by the mission of putting relationships first – from our team members to partners and clients. We value a family-first workplace where collaboration, communication, and mentorship are at the heart of what we do. Our culture reverberates through each project we work on, resulting in a reputation for project success, client satisfaction and service excellence.
CompIntelligence is an equal opportunity employer.